Act of Kindness
The most adorable box ever, filled with .9 ounce of our ultra-premium, intensely flavorful, freshly made, single origin 70% dark bean-to-bar chocolate slivers. The Tiny Box begs to be kept on your night table, slipped into his coat pocket, or tucked under her gym towel. Pass them out at the staff meeting and notice the attitude change. Flavor profile: As the chocolate melts on your tongue, look for notes of fresh fruit, especially tart red cherries, creamy chocolate mousse, and rich cashew butter. Each taster’s experience is unique.
- Only two ingredients: organic cacao nibs and just enough organic cane sugar to sweeten while keeping the taste of the premium cacao beans front and center.
- Just nine calories per handmade THIN, making it the ultimate low-cal treat.
- Slivers that want to be held by your tongue on the roof of your mouth as they melt, revolutionizing the sensory experience of chocolate.
- Cacao from a small association of farmers that actively encourages women farmers to stand up and be counted, resulting in a 40% female membership rate.
- Best environmental practices used by our growers help protect the rainforest and hinder climate change.
- Our best fiscal practices means we pay well above Fair Trade prices for cacao. We intend to help make living and farming in Guatemala economically viable so that farmers can afford to remain in their homeland.